Okay, so I’ll be starting this post off in reverse order of the title, so please bear with me. Last December, I took an unplanned blogging hiatus for the entire month after burning out from the release of my second novel. This year, I’ve had in mind all along to take December off again in order to enjoy the Christmas season and pursue some other activities that have been on my to-do list for a while.
That being said, I will not be posting regularly on Wednesdays in December, but you can expect the following soon:
- Character Names By Letter Series: X Names
- Character Names By Letter Series: Y Names
- Character Names by Letter Series: Z Names
- A Christmas-themed book review
- A review for Avalanche by indie author, M. Liz Boyle
Oh, and I’ll be returning to my regular Wednesday posting schedule in January. 😀
Now, for the exciting portion of this post… my goals for 2020!
- Finish writing The Fall (if not finished by the end of 2019) by my birthday in February.
- Start and finish writing the third book in The Crush series, The Dream (working title) by year end.
- Indie publish The Crush (The Crush #1) in fall 2020. Right now, I’m currently aiming for October.
- Continue building an audience on Instagram
- Look into new marketing platforms to explore if my schedule allows
- I’ll start low and keep my goal at 50 books. This may increase/decrease as the year goes on.
Talk to Me, Arrowheads!
What are your goals for 2020? Let me know in the comments! 🙂
Later, Arrowheads, and have an awesome Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Aim high, stay strong, and always hit your mark.